Saturday, September 8, 2007

One week at the HKCC.
The tertiary education is not that easy for me, too much work loads.
As I can see now, almost all subjects need to be prepared well, I mean, we need to read more reference books, borrow some books from the poly u main campus, etc. The workload here is much more than the secondary, or even the A-level.

However, it is a very good news that all my lecturers are so funny, Simon, Kam Lo and Kate.
They are great!
I do love Kam Lo's class, but of course, I needed to write more and prepared to share my views and my feeling.
Kate's "English lesson" is one of my favourite classes.
In fact, English is my favourite subject in my Form 6-7 life.

So, some days in the HKCC is fun but having too much workload which I couldn't get used to.

Still working with two new coaches Ross and Mat.
Two big kids, again.

No comments: