Saturday, September 1, 2007

At the end, I left Junction Road's foundation course.
Fu Sir invited me to coach for the " Tennis-for-all", so I would be still coaching at Junction Road, but only Sundays.

Today, the first day of the talenT Group season.
Nice day, thanks god.
I was nervous last night, fearing that working with two new head coach would be far difficult or hard. But, at the end, all things go smoothly.

Matt and Ross were nice man.
They were different from Phip and Christiaan, the later one never picks up the balls themselves. Actually, Matt and Ross are very funny man. I bet that Ross would be a very hardworking and good coach, it benefits the kids and me. Matt is great, but sometimes his drill was boring.

Praise the God and thank you so much.
I learnt a lot.
Chat in English only for a whole day. Nice training, improving my English speaking and most importantly my tennis coach skills and ideas. Their drills, especially Matt's one is new and fresh!
I hope I would do the same drills for the wahyan boys.

No comments: